Monday, January 22, 2007

My M&M guys name is Professor Crazy Legs PhD. He looks pretty tough doesn't he. Thanks for putting this together Dave. Sorry I missed you all at the Brewery the other day. I had sick kids at home all week and just couldn't spare the hour to get away with everything that I had to catch up on. Any prayer needs that I could be praying about this week? Here's one for you all - Please pray for the Van family. Felipe Van was shot and killed this weekend just around the corner from Beechwood and a number of our students knew him. One of my freshman has been friends with him for a long time. Pray also for the boy who shot him. Who knows what was going on, but pray that everyone involved could experience the Peace of Christ. Have an awesome week all!
Eric Peterson

No comments: