Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tailgate Team Spring • Summer Version

Last fall a bunch of us got together to do some tailgate parties at the local high school. It was a great start and a good way to meet some of our students on campus.

At that time we also talked about doing some Spring and Summer events. We bounced around doing something after parades at Tulip Time, fireworks at Kolen Park on 4th of July and maybe some days out at the beach.

So, it's probably time to talk and make a plan. I'm pretty positive that we are closing our building, the Anchor, this summer on Fridays and meeting kids out at the State Park and everyone will be welcome. Beyond that, I'm up for ideas if this is something we want to do again. I think something at Tulip Time would be sweet, but that's me. What about the rest of you?

Pax: Ty

Oh yeah: First Thursday will have to be at a different location this month. I plan on hosting it again, but we moved our coffee machine and it's not hooked up yet. So how about Thursday the 1st at September Woods @ 9 AM? I'll be there and we can talk about some of this stuff!

No comments: